Sava is a Snail Medic which demonstrates an erect growth habit. It has early season maturity with a high hard seed level. This combination provides Sava with good persistence and makes it suited to long term cropping rotations. Sava is adapted to a range of soil types preferring moderately heavy, neutral to alkaline soils. It generally does not suffer from foliar diseases and has a good tolerance and resistance to a range of insects during the vegetative stage of growth.
Sava is able to provide excellent levels of forage production during late winter and spring. Sava can be grown in low to moderate to high rainfall environments. . Salva will provide high quality feed for either hay or grazing purposes, and is able to fix nitrogen, which is valuable for subsequent rotations.
● Early to mid season maturity
● Outstanding re-seeding traits
● Erect Growth makes it suited for hay production
● Large Seed provides for excellent vigor and quick establishment
● Low -moderate bloat potential