Nitro is a hard seeded Persian clover that has a semi-prostrate growth habit and demonstrates early to mid season maturity. It has an indeterminate flowering habit and can take full advantage of seasonal rains late in the season.
Nitro produces a large number of thin walled, hollow stems with smaller leaves, which contribute to the plants prostrate appearance. It is well adapted to a wide range of soil from sandy loam to heavy alkaline clay soils. Nitro will also tolerate water logging and mild soil salinity
Nitro Plus is very palatable and is highly digestible (16-21% crude protein). It is well suited to hay or grazing and is preferred by all classes of livestock and wildlife.
● Prostrate to semi-prostrate, self regenerating annual clover
● Early-mid season maturity, as early as 68 days to flowering(average 114 days to flowering)
● High hard seed level - excellent regeneration
● Tolerates water-logging and mild soil salinity
● Suitable for hay and grazing
● Provides outstanding forage for all classes of Livestock and wildlife