● Mid-late season maturity - 134 days to flowering
● Exceptionally vigorous establishment
● Antas is one of the highest dry matter producing Sub Clovers available
● Antas has extremely strong growth through Winter & Spring
● Widely adapted including acid to alkaline soils
● High level of hard seed offering better persistence
Antas demonstrates a prostrate to semi-erect growth habit and persists well on various soil types. It has mid to late season maturity and is suited to medium to high rainfall environments, with a growing season of 7 months. Antas has been developed as a superior replacement to Clare with improved hard seed levels and excellent forage production.
These attributes combine to make Antas suited to either permanent pasture or medium term cropping rotations. Antas will also provide the benefits of soil nitrogen fixation as well as providing an effective disease break.